Known to our customers as The Moisture Masters, Baltimore Innovations are international experts in Humidity and Moisture Control. We supply a range of products and solutions to hundreds of customers worldwide, as well as offering bespoke consultancy to pharma/medical device manufacturers, well-known space agencies, and Formula-1 racing teams. We help folks guarantee their products’ efficacy and shelf-life.
As a rapidly growing company, we are seeking an experienced Business Development Exec, to fill a newly created role.
The successful candidate will report into the company’s Commercial Director and will have two main job functions:
[a] Drive new sales in Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Industrial Sectors. This will be 75% of the role.
[b] Manage a small portfolio of existing customers, on behalf of other sales staff and potentially cross-selling other products to them. This will be 25% of the role.
– Must have exemplary English Language skills (both spoken and written), plus a keen-eye-for-detail; as we are a premium brand within our sector, so low-quality content/execution will damage our reputation.
– Must be educated to degree level, with a minimum 2:1 qualification.
– Must have some educational background at A-Level or Degree Level in a scientific subject, as our customers are Pharmaceutical R&D Chemists, and similar.
– Must have 3+ years’ experience in a Business Development or Sales role.
– Must be highly numerate and familiar with standard MS software.
Whilst not essential, the candidate would also benefit from:
– Experience with using a CRM such as Hubspot or similar.
– A foreign language would be beneficial, but by no means essential.
– A mature and trustworthy character is important.
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 depending on experience, + <£5,000 bonus
Location: Bourne End. SL8 5DT
Please email your CV with covering letter to the address below: