Known to our customers as The Moisture Masters, Baltimore Innovations are international experts in Humidity and Moisture Control. We supply a range of products and solutions to hundreds of customers worldwide, as well as offering bespoke consultancy to pharma/medical device manufacturers, well-known space agencies, and Formula-1 racing teams. We help folks guarantee their products’ efficacy and shelf-life.
As a rapidly growing company, we are currently seeking a Senior Marketing Exec; with experience of B2B / Industrial Marketing, to fill a newly created role.
The successful candidate will report into the company’s Commercial Director and will have two main job functions:
[a] Assist the Commercial Director in the day-to-day management and supervision of an external marketing agency in India.
[b] Generate content that promotes company products and services: everything from online social media posts, to A4 printed flyers, to tradeshow stand design.
– Must have exemplary English Language skills; as copy-writing is a large part of the job
– Must have linguistic flair, sufficient to take ordinary / basic products and to make them sound attractive and appealing.
– Must have some educational background at A-Level or Degree Level in a scientific subject, as our customers are Pharmaceutical R&D Chemists, and similar.
– Must have a keen-eye-for-detail; as we are a premium brand.
– Must be numerate and able to analyse and generate marketing figures, reliably.
– Must have 3+ years’ experience in a B2B Marketing role.
– Experience of Industrial/Manufacturing Marketing (within the B2B sector).
Whilst not essential, the candidate would also benefit from:
– Experience with using WordPress / Building Websites
– Experience with using Google Analytics
– Experience with using a CRM such as Hubspot or similar
– A foreign language would be beneficial, but by no means essential
– A mature and trustworthy character is important.
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 depending on experience
Location: Bourne End. SL8 5DT
Please email your CV with covering letter to the address below: